This Sencha is a delicate steamed green tea with a mild taste and attractive softness that sets it apart from the more commonly-seen roasted green teas. Nemi Teas source their teas from the hills of Zhejiang province in the east of China where the August heat and hillside mists create an ideal tea-growing environment.
This delicately leafed Sencha is captured in biodegradable tea pyramids to give you a rich cup of green tea, with a continual but gentle breath of smooth sweetness.
- INGREDIENTS — Fairtrade & Organic-certified Green Sencha.
- SOURCE — tea leaves from the hills of Zhejiang province in the east of China.
- HOW TO DRINK ME — a tea bag goes into a tea cup, brew for 3-4 minutes in 90° water according to your preferred strength.
PACK SIZE — 15-teabags
- TEABAG MATERIAL— 100% plastic-free, compostable teabags made from cornstarch.
- PACKAGING MATERIAL — biodegradable plastic called NatureFlex™ made from wood pulp.