A delicious full-bodied black tea perfectly balanced with notes of citrus bergamot and a scattering of blue cornflower petals for an elegant final flourish.
- INGREDIENTS — Fairtrade & Organic-certified Rwandan black tea, Natural Bergamot flavouring, Organic Cornflower
- HOW TO DRINK ME — teaspoon of loose leaf or a tea bag goes into a tea cup, add boiling water and brew for 3-5 minutes according to your preferred strength (or mood). Serve black or a dash of milk. A slice of victorian sponge goes nicely on the side.
- PACKAGING — the 15-teabags come in our colourful tubes. All other sizes are sent in natural kraft bags. The container is made of card paper, window material is recycled plastic and the tube itself can be upcycle!
- PACK SIZE — 15-teabags
- TEABAG MATERIAL — 100% plastic-free, compostable teabags made from cornstarch.
- PACKAGING MATERIAL — biodegradable plastic called NatureFlex™ made from wood pulp.